Bobs Good Neighbor Program Giveaway Rules
1. The 2016 promotion Good Neighbor Program giveaway is open to residents in the Sioux Empire area and must be 18 years or older at the time of entry. The winner of this contest must send in an essay of why your business, organization, or group deserves a party provided by Bobs Carryout & Delivery. Past winners are not eligible to win again.
2. One winner will receive a party for up to 100 people located at Thunder Road in Sioux Falls, SD, provided by Bobs Carryout & Delivery. This giveaway includes the food, location of party and entertainment. If the winner chooses to invite more than 100 people, the difference in price for the upgrade is the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. Deadline for application is 8/21/2016
4. The winner will be the sole discretion of management of Bobs Carryout & Delivery chosen on and contacted by 8/26/2016. Prize must be used in September of 2016.
5. The winner may waive his or her right to receive the prize. The prize is not assignable and nontransferable. The winner cannot claim cash equivalent in the lieu of the prize.
6. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrants consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
7. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. For those without internet access, please send a letter of application to Bobs Carryout & Delivery at 1312 W 12th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57104.